|Eğitimin verildiği lokasyon||ABD, Michigan|
|Türü||Yüksek Lisans, tam zamanlı|
|Nominal süre||1 years|
|Öğrenim ücreti||600,00 $ kredi başına|
Lisans diploması (ya da daha yüksek)
Başvuru kabulü için gereken belgeler aşağıdaki dillerde sağlanmalıdır: İngilizce.
Genelde okulunuzdan uygun bir transkript alabilirsiniz. Koşullara uygun bir transkript alamıyorsanız, belgelerin orijinalleri ile birlikte noter onaylı çevirilerini de almanız gerekmektedir.
| DEMONSTRATING ENGLISH COMPETENCY AT GRADUATE LEVEL |
International students whose native language is not English must demonstrate their English language competency using one of these methods:
1. Achieve a satisfactory score on one of the following tests:
● Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), administered in various countries and the United States by the Educational Testing Service, Princeton, NJ 08541-6151: a minimum score of 213 CBT or 550 PBT is required for admission. At the graduate level, exceptions may be granted by the Dean of the College of Graduate Studies. TOEFL scores should be reported to the admissions specialist of ProfEd.
● Other tests will be evaluated individually, and if accepted, minimum scores will be established by the Dean of the College of Graduate Studies. Scores should be reported to the admissions specialist of ProfEd.
2. Satisfactory completion in a course of study (for example, high school or baccalaureate degree) where the language of instruction is English.
3. Successful completion (GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent) of at least 12 credit hours of work in a recognized graduate program where the language of instruction is English.
4. Employment in the United States at a professional level for at least two years, verified by a statement from the student’s current or past employer that the student is competent in the English language. Competency must be confirmed by an interview with the Dean of the College of Graduate Studies or her/his designee.
5. Employment at a professional level for at least four years in a position that relies on the use of English. Applicant must submit a statement that English is the language of her/his professional work, verified by a statement from the applicant’s employer that the student is competent in the English language. Competency must be confirmed by an interview with the Dean of the College of Graduate Studies or his/her designee.
En az 2 referans sağlanmalıdır.
The MSA degree is a 36 credit hour program, with 18 hours of core classes and 18 hours based on your selected concentration. Graduates must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA in the course work.
Students in the MSA program must complete a capstone project before graduating. They may choose between an applied research project or a directed administrative portfolio. This capstone project is an opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and skills gained throughout the graduate program. The courses are designed for students to combine practical experience and integrate knowledge from the academic program to design and execute a research project.
Additionally, students are encouraged to complete a 300-hour internship experience. The internship is a vital part of the academic program and provides interns a consolidated period of time to relate and apply what they have learned in the classroom to a project within an organization.