|Eğitimin verildiği lokasyon||Ukrayna, Kharkiv|
|Türü||Doktora, tam zamanlı|
|Nominal süre||1 year|
|Öğrenim ücreti||3.400 $ yıl başına|
Lisansüstü diploması (ya da daha yüksek)
Başvuru kabulü için gereken belgeler aşağıdaki dillerde sağlanmalıdır: İngilizce / Ukraynaca.
Genelde okulunuzdan uygun bir transkript alabilirsiniz. Koşullara uygun bir transkript alamıyorsanız, belgelerin orijinalleri ile birlikte noter onaylı çevirilerini de almanız gerekmektedir.
En az 2 referans sağlanmalıdır.
1) the document (the original and its copy) about the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the admission takes place;
2) the supplement (the original and its copy) to the document on the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the admission is made (if any);
3) Academic certificate issued by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in the case of transfer or renewal of studies, from the second year, the academic background is attached);
4) the original and a copy of the document containing information on the content of the curriculum by the previous level (level) of higher education, the credits received, the duration of studies and the success of the academic disciplines at the entrance to the master’s degree or postgraduate education;
5) a copy of the passport document of the foreigner or a document certifying the identity of the stateless person;
6) a health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
7) 4 photos of size 30 x 40 mm;
8) a copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian;
9) upon admission to the postgraduate study, an additional research proposal from the chosen scientific specialty or a list of published scientific publications and inventions in the Ukrainian or English language, certified in accordance with the established procedure at the place of work / training of the candidate, shall be submitted. The thematic plan of dissertation work (in Ukrainian or English) is submitted for admission to doctoral studies.