118 years of history
Triple accreditation: AACSB, AMBA, EFMD-EPAS
80+ participating faculty
2,800 students divided among 3 programmes
35% of students pay no tuition fees
+ 150 foreign university partners across 37 countries
Around 300 students from partner universities each year
68: the number of countries in which alumni live
25%: the percentage of international students on campus
14-month minimum company internship
50 professional specializations on the Montpelliérain site
Several thousand internship opportunities per year
70% of students recruited before receiving their degree
Nearly 11,000 alumni members in the alumni association
A Business Club grouping together committed Major Company Partners from more than 30 major national and international companies
National and international recognition
41st Master in Management in the world in the Financial Times ranking (September 2015).
13th in the SIGEM rankings of the “Concours Master,” the Grande École Master’s programme entrance exams in France, (+ 6 places between 2011 and 2014). The SIGEM (Système d’Intégration aux Grandes Écoles de Management) ranking evaluates the preferences of students from preparatory classes in France at the time of their placement.
12th-ranked school of management in France for the Master’s Programme in the national competition established by Le Point, Le Parisien (a French weekly news magazine and French daily newspaper, respectively).
1st place special Cooperative Education and Apprenticeship award for the Master’s Programme from le Parisien in May 2012.
- First Year Integration in L1: €12,150.00
- First Year Integration in L2: €12,150.00
- First Year Integration in L3: €12,150.00
- L3 within 2 years: €13,400.00
- The following years: €11,150.00
MASTER Grande Ecole Programme
- First Year (M1) - the integration year: €12,600.00
- Option within 2 years - Second Year (M2) - the following year: €11,600.00
- Option within 3 years - M2 in 2 years (2 following years): €13,520.00
- MSc in International Business: €11,500.00
- MSc in Finance: €11,500.00
- MSc in Marketing: €11,500.00
EXECUTIVE MBA Programme
- Executive MBA - within 1 year: €25,500.00
- Executive MBA - within 2 years: €25,500.00
Linked to the “Central Reception” Service at Montpellier Business School, its goal is to help all students start the academic year in the best way.
On the platform, you will be able to :
Find/Offer a rental in France or abroad
Find your roommate (s) and form shared rentals in France or abroad
Find/Offer a subletting in France or abroad
Find/Offer a temporary room in France or abroad
Every student renting an apartment can share the information when he is leaving it by giving his landlord’s, his real estate agency or his student residence’s contact information.
Through this collaborative platform, we want to enhance mutual aid between students.