The college offers over 4,000 full and part-time courses.Courses range from A levels, BTECs, Modern Apprenticeships and NVQs to Higher Nationals, Foundation Degrees, Honours Degrees and Postgraduate Studies offered in association with the University of Wales, Glyndŵr, Bangor and Cardiff Metrolitan University.
The college has a main campus in Rhos-on-Sea, a medium size campus in Rhyl, smaller sites in Denbigh, Abergele and Colwyn Bay, and a specialist business services centre in St Asaph.
The main site or campus is on Llandudno Road at the westerly extremity of Rhos-on-Sea, bordering Rhos-on-Sea Golf Course and close to Penrhyn Bay.
Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, 3 başarılı okulun - Coleg Llandrillo, Coleg Meirion-Dwyfor and Coleg Menai - birleştirilmesiyle oluşturulmuş bir eğitim kurumudur. Öğrenciler, saygın akademik uzmanlar tarafından eğitim verilen konu alanları genelinde harika programlar arasından tercih yapabilir. Öğrencilere çok sayıda tesisten faydalanma ve destek imkanları sunulur. Grŵp Llandrillo Menai'de öğrencilere harika bir gelecek garantisi verilir.
YAŞAM MASRAFLARI £12,000
ORTALAMA ÖZEL KİRA TUTARI £8,034
YILDA ORTALAMA ÖĞRENİM ÜCRETİ
1.) ACCOMMODATION PROVIDED (SUGGESTED) by Llandrillo:
- The college takes great care to ensure you have a happy home whilst you study with them, this is very important to successful achievement on their course.
- They shall choose a homestay host for you, matching your needs to one of their local households offering you a place to live.
- As soon as you have confirmed you are attending the college they shall introduce you to your home host over ‘phone, email or by Skype so that they will not be complete strangers when you arrive.
- Older students may prefer more independence, so we have a number of apartments and shared houses in the local area that will be suitable for you. These apartments and houses which are owned by private landlords have also been checked to make sure they meet their standards.
You can contact them at: http://bit.ly/1DkqOSB
2.) PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION:
- The Right Move Agency offering student accommodation in North Wales: http://bit.ly/1OZU6qR
- The Varsity Living Agency: http://www.varcityliving.co.uk
|Rent Per Month (applicable for Cardiff)||Avg.|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) in City Centre||595.83 £|
|Apartment (1 bedroom) Outside of Centre||462.50 £|
|Apartment (3 bedrooms) in City Centre||1,050.00 £|
|Apartment (3 bedrooms) Outside of Centre||773.33 £|
Search and apply!