Applications to Pickering College are processed on a rolling
basis. We encourage all applicants to apply as early as possible
– preferably one year in advance of planned enrolment, due to
the limited availability of space at each grade level. International
students must also apply early enough for their Study Permit and
TRV to come to Canada.
• Apply online at www.pickeringcollege.on.ca/apply
• $200 Application fee
Submit the following documents either by fax: 905-895-1306 or
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Report cards for current school year and final report cards from
previous three years
• Student Essay (answers to the questions below)
1.Tell us why you wish to attend Pickering College.
2.Describe in detail your strengths and weaknesses.
3.What academic, sports and social subjects interest you most?
4. Tell us about an organization or club to which you belong
(e.g., swimming club, Girl Guides, soccer club, etc.).
5.Give us a brief summary of your interests (e.g., sports,
music, arts, hobbies) including level of involvement and
• Passport copy for International applicants
• Photo (wallet size)
• Teacher Confidential Report, sent in confidence, directly
to Pickering College (link provided after submitting online
• For students whose first language is other than English: results
from recent English Language Proficiency Test (e.g. TOFEL
Upon receipt of the documents you will be contacted by the
Admission Office for a personal interview. Interviews may be
conducted by telephone or Skype.
After the admission interview, Middle School (Grades 7 & 8)
and Senior School (Grades 9 to 12) candidates will be advised if
additional assessment is necessary.
Upon completion of the application process, files are reviewed
by our Admission Committee and you will be notified of the
Entering students can apply for scholarships based on academic
merit that may be supplemented by need-based bursary
assistance. For more information, please contact the Admission
Office at email@example.com or by telephone at